Betterlifestyle mission: fight Quarantine boredom trying new and productive things. One thing is for sure: you’ll probably never ever have as much time as you have now – make the best of it and transform this confusing and unusual period of your life in something beautiful.
1. Learn how to make the best homemade pasta/pizza/anything you are craving for. You can try out different cuisines (italian, thai, greek,…) and travel around the world while staying at home. Hint: Youtube can be you teacher.
2. Learn a new skill. Prepare yourself a cup of coffee and get ready for a new knowledge. Discover the best 10 apps to learn a new language
3. Organize your kitchen and wardrobe. Donate everything you don’t need anymore.
4. Create your little indoore or balcony paradise. Cute little green corner – perfect place to drink a cup of coffee and soak up the sun.
5. When if not now? Develope your favourite photos and create unforgettable memorie albums with your beloved ones.
6. Pimp up your old clothes and shoes. Imagination is everything and you can create truly amazing new pieces. Our favourite source of inspiration when it comes to DIY projects is PINTEREST. Discover some cool ideas:
7. Work out from home. If you want to build your dream body you can shape up your body with famous fitness instructor and #bossbabe Pamela Rif. Try out her programs